Monday, February 7, 2011


Queenie is having her holiday now at Bali with her lover =D .... Love Bali!!!!
Fret not! All paid items will not be delayed =)

Doing my blog hopping as usual coz i couldnt sleep....

visiting my favourite blogger: Miyake Wong's website again!
& Found this blog advertorial she did for missqueenie.com last december

I Love It

View it yourself:

Christmas is just around the corner, therefore MissQueenie is having 20% discount!

Got this Skull Cardigan few weeks ago from them and i really like it. Click here to read my old post that i featured Miss Queenie few weeks ago.

Visit http://missqueenie.com now!


This pretty Japanese looking babe really look nice on all clothings!!!

i so.... wanna be young again =l



Having problem like me, cant sleep in the night?

Online Shopping Therapy Helps =D

www.missqueenie.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------