Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Japanese Babe!

Blogger: Elaine Yuki just did an advertorial for missQueenie.com

Dated 28 January 2011 to prepare the up-coming Lunar New Year


Check it out:

Have I ever mentioned before that Miss Queenie is one of my favourite blogshop in Singapore? Lots of readers always email me and ask me which blogshop I always frequent. Well, Miss Queenie is one of them!

I love most of the clothes there as it’s more of my style.

img_7036

There’s so many different kind of tops. Different color, different designs. But you can hardly find unique ones. Don’t you agree?

In my opinion, I think that this top is very unique and sweet. I chose it without hesitation!

img_7029

Quality wise, you don’t have to worry; it’s all good.

Talking about delivery services, they are fast and efficient!

And here comes the best part. Bought your Chinese New Year clothings yet? Need last minute shopping but yet don’t wanna squeeze with the crowd? Or, your schedule don’t allow you to shop and you’re worried that there’s not enough time for you to get your stuffs? Fret not! Because,THERE’S STILL TIME FOR SHOPPING, WITH MISS QUEENIE!!

Gosh I feel so excited just by typing that sentence. Lol.

There’s still enough time to send out your items if you need it by this Lunar New Year. Miss Queenie can arrange doorstep local courier service at only $5! What’s more? Delivery can be arranged to YOUR convenience from 10am till 10pm! OH RIGHT MAN!

Remember to apply voucher code “LUVELAINE” upon check out to entitle a 10% off! Promotion ends till 15Feb 2011.


Simply Awesome!!!!!

Thanks Elaine =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------